Official Vampirism Speed Guide
Welcome back.
Welcome back.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Vampirism Speed Guides and Tutorials

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Visit MysForum.net , this site is considered dead and will continue in MysForum.net .
Latest topics
» Google Sexist Video 2010
[Advanced] Ultimate V3 Missle Counter (by Resurrecion) EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 8:28 am by alichy00@gmail.com

» MysForum.net
[Advanced] Ultimate V3 Missle Counter (by Resurrecion) EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 4:51 pm by bahayacc

» [Beginner] Wanna be a vampire? This is the basic guide. :D
[Advanced] Ultimate V3 Missle Counter (by Resurrecion) EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 3:58 pm by kokeylover123

» HELP
[Advanced] Ultimate V3 Missle Counter (by Resurrecion) EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:25 pm by GOGBLITZ

» [Expert] 9:01 Elapsed time Base of Operation
[Advanced] Ultimate V3 Missle Counter (by Resurrecion) EmptyThu May 17, 2012 5:18 am by FrozenThrone

» Vampirism Speed FAQs Album
[Advanced] Ultimate V3 Missle Counter (by Resurrecion) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:54 pm by DEAncientNaga

» [Warcraft 3]Laughing Humbles
[Advanced] Ultimate V3 Missle Counter (by Resurrecion) EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 5:15 pm by GOGBLITZ

» [Advanced] The Greatest Harvesting Method
[Advanced] Ultimate V3 Missle Counter (by Resurrecion) EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 5:14 pm by GOGBLITZ

» [Beginner] Hyp0pBlossom's Vampirism Speed Tutorial
[Advanced] Ultimate V3 Missle Counter (by Resurrecion) EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 5:12 pm by GOGBLITZ

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
DEAncientNaga
[Advanced] Ultimate V3 Missle Counter (by Resurrecion) I_vote_lcap[Advanced] Ultimate V3 Missle Counter (by Resurrecion) I_voting_bar[Advanced] Ultimate V3 Missle Counter (by Resurrecion) I_vote_rcap 
GOGBLITZ
[Advanced] Ultimate V3 Missle Counter (by Resurrecion) I_vote_lcap[Advanced] Ultimate V3 Missle Counter (by Resurrecion) I_voting_bar[Advanced] Ultimate V3 Missle Counter (by Resurrecion) I_vote_rcap 
cboy123
*XxCantStopxX
tat-tat
Risugami
sext
.Icy
splakatum04
vamptastic

[Advanced] Ultimate V3 Missle Counter (by Resurrecion)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DEAncientNaga
Administrators
Administrators

Contributions (pts.) : 270
User rating : -10

[Advanced] Ultimate V3 Missle Counter (by Resurrecion) Empty
PostSubject: [Advanced] Ultimate V3 Missle Counter (by Resurrecion)   [Advanced] Ultimate V3 Missle Counter (by Resurrecion) EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 3:14 pm

Hi guys, in this post I will be telling you how to:
COUNTER THE V3 MISSLE

What is the V3 Missle?
- Coolsdown at 10:00 mark of Elasped Game Time.
- Restocks every 02:00 minutes.
- Limit of 1 stock per time.
- Costs 2000 gold.
- Has a casting range of approximately 1000.
- A slightly-faster-than-V3X-Missle moving missle that destroys any targeted structure upon contact.

Why do we use the V3 Missle?
- Vampires use it when they are unable to break into the opponent's base.
- Used to get feeds during late game. The last walls feed 2.5k gold meaning the Vampire earns of profit of 500 gold.

How do we counter the V3 Missle?
TECHNIQUE #1 - Using your Slayer to cast his/her ultimate/last skill, the AOE Building Invulnerability, to protect your walls from being destroyed by the V3 Missle. (Watch that your Slayer isn't within the range of being stunned. Maxed AOE Building Invulnerability skill provides Invulnerability to all buildings within a range of approximately 2.5k while maxed Vampire Warstomp stuns up to an area of 1k ++. Also, Slayer's ultimate skill has intervals when it is not invulnerable for a very short period of time of around 1 second. You are very unlucky if the V3 Missle managed to land on your wall within that interval.)

TECHNIQUE #2 - Getting a wall that is immune to magic. Such walls are the Gold Wall, Unknown Wall and Immune Wall. The Vampire is not able to cast V3 Missle onto these walls.
If Vampire casts a V3 Missle on your Onyx Wall, upgrade it to one of the stated immune to magic walls and there would be no effect. (Only works for Onyx Walls.)

TECHNIQUE #3 - Quickly denying and rebuilding walls that have been targeted.
Usually, the Vampire would fire a V3 Missle at your wall from as far as possible before proceeding to attack your base.
If the Vampire does that, there is a way to counter that.
When the Vampire casts finish the V3 Missle on your wall, the Missle will appear. At that moment, quickly send a builder (Super/Goblin) and deny your wall then rebuild it.
The V3 Missle will land onto the newly built wall but there would be no effect.

TECHNIQUE #4 - Same thing as the V3X Missle, use your Slayer to buy the V3 Missle everytime it restocks and sell it for it is of no value to you. (Most effective but wastes gold because Vampire may not want to use the V3 Missle.)

Final notes: There are ways to make your base still impregnable even if your wall has been destroyed by a V3 Missle. However, this post is about countering V3 Missle and not saving your base, so I am not going to that part.

THANK YOU Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://vampirismspeed.forumms.net
GOGBLITZ

Contributions (pts.) : 449
User rating : 20

[Advanced] Ultimate V3 Missle Counter (by Resurrecion) Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Ultimate V3 Missle Counter (by Resurrecion)   [Advanced] Ultimate V3 Missle Counter (by Resurrecion) EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 8:16 am

gold wall is the best , it said feed 10k , but it actually only feed 1k ....== MORE HITPONT + HITPOINT REGANERATION HIGH + LOW FEED + SPELL IMMUNITY , BEST WALL AFTER SPIKE WALL.

so which mean only claw of dreadlord or heart of blood can beat gold wall , but back wall must b spike wall , and some lvl 6 fairie wall , vampire shall suffer=
Back to top Go down

[Advanced] Ultimate V3 Missle Counter (by Resurrecion)
Page 1 of 1