Official Vampirism Speed Guide
Welcome back.
Welcome back.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Vampirism Speed Guides and Tutorials

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Visit MysForum.net , this site is considered dead and will continue in MysForum.net .
Latest topics
» Google Sexist Video 2010
[Advanced] Anti-Claw of Dreadlord (by VladislausX) EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 8:28 am by alichy00@gmail.com

» MysForum.net
[Advanced] Anti-Claw of Dreadlord (by VladislausX) EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 4:51 pm by bahayacc

» [Beginner] Wanna be a vampire? This is the basic guide. :D
[Advanced] Anti-Claw of Dreadlord (by VladislausX) EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 3:58 pm by kokeylover123

» HELP
[Advanced] Anti-Claw of Dreadlord (by VladislausX) EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:25 pm by GOGBLITZ

» [Expert] 9:01 Elapsed time Base of Operation
[Advanced] Anti-Claw of Dreadlord (by VladislausX) EmptyThu May 17, 2012 5:18 am by FrozenThrone

» Vampirism Speed FAQs Album
[Advanced] Anti-Claw of Dreadlord (by VladislausX) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:54 pm by DEAncientNaga

» [Warcraft 3]Laughing Humbles
[Advanced] Anti-Claw of Dreadlord (by VladislausX) EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 5:15 pm by GOGBLITZ

» [Advanced] The Greatest Harvesting Method
[Advanced] Anti-Claw of Dreadlord (by VladislausX) EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 5:14 pm by GOGBLITZ

» [Beginner] Hyp0pBlossom's Vampirism Speed Tutorial
[Advanced] Anti-Claw of Dreadlord (by VladislausX) EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 5:12 pm by GOGBLITZ

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
DEAncientNaga
[Advanced] Anti-Claw of Dreadlord (by VladislausX) I_vote_lcap[Advanced] Anti-Claw of Dreadlord (by VladislausX) I_voting_bar[Advanced] Anti-Claw of Dreadlord (by VladislausX) I_vote_rcap 
GOGBLITZ
[Advanced] Anti-Claw of Dreadlord (by VladislausX) I_vote_lcap[Advanced] Anti-Claw of Dreadlord (by VladislausX) I_voting_bar[Advanced] Anti-Claw of Dreadlord (by VladislausX) I_vote_rcap 
cboy123
*XxCantStopxX
tat-tat
Risugami
sext
.Icy
splakatum04
vamptastic

[Advanced] Anti-Claw of Dreadlord (by VladislausX)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DEAncientNaga
Administrators
Administrators

Contributions (pts.) : 270
User rating : -10

[Advanced] Anti-Claw of Dreadlord (by VladislausX) Empty
PostSubject: [Advanced] Anti-Claw of Dreadlord (by VladislausX)   [Advanced] Anti-Claw of Dreadlord (by VladislausX) EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 3:13 pm

[quote="VladislausX]Claw of dreadlord is one of the popular vamp items used by intermediate to pro vamps. It costs 75 gold but will reduce the low level vamp's hp to 1 and their damage for a period of time, would be enough to destroy 2 or 3 emerald walls. Enough to cripple most human's early game base.

If the vamp is a pro, always keep him in sight by using Sentry wards after 3min into the game. Check the vamp's base for item cooldowns. And dont concentrate too much on harvesting.

Once u've seen the vamp buy a claw, put ur slayers near the entrance of ur base and keep the vamp in sight. Once u see him on the claw, use invulnerable skill of slayers to block the attack. The vamp would be too demoralised to continue playing and thus, u can harvest and get as fat as u want. Smile

I will post a topic on preventing Mass shades next. Smile [/quote]

Last edited by DEAncientNaga on Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://vampirismspeed.forumms.net
tat-tat

Contributions (pts.) : 16
User rating : 0

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Anti-Claw of Dreadlord (by VladislausX)   [Advanced] Anti-Claw of Dreadlord (by VladislausX) EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 8:04 am

Use comets to cripple the vampire also can while he was activated claw of deadlord because cripple skill do reduce 75% of the vampire damage also reduced its movement speed
Back to top Go down
.Icy

Contributions (pts.) : 6

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Anti-Claw of Dreadlord (by VladislausX)   [Advanced] Anti-Claw of Dreadlord (by VladislausX) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 9:29 am

err dude. If is me is stun the motherfucking slayer.
Back to top Go down
~LoLx

Contributions (pts.) : 2

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Anti-Claw of Dreadlord (by VladislausX)   [Advanced] Anti-Claw of Dreadlord (by VladislausX) EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 4:51 pm

tat-tat pls pm me at GG!!!! my Name is MY|.Sergio.Gg-|
Back to top Go down
tat-tat

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Anti-Claw of Dreadlord (by VladislausX)   [Advanced] Anti-Claw of Dreadlord (by VladislausX) EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 6:02 pm

my name is -GoG-|Blitz-|
Back to top Go down
.Icy

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Anti-Claw of Dreadlord (by VladislausX)   [Advanced] Anti-Claw of Dreadlord (by VladislausX) EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 4:56 pm

oh? You're from GoG? Malaysia under Clone?
Back to top Go down
tat-tat

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Anti-Claw of Dreadlord (by VladislausX)   [Advanced] Anti-Claw of Dreadlord (by VladislausX) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 7:21 am

clan have separated but i still remain using this id so i'm not under clone already
Back to top Go down
DEAncientNaga
Administrators
Administrators

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Anti-Claw of Dreadlord (by VladislausX)   [Advanced] Anti-Claw of Dreadlord (by VladislausX) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 7:22 pm

clone disappeared long time ago...even those old pros disappeared...

still remember alvin and ch3ok? lols

And guys...don't just comment, quote this topic, edit, and make it a new topic, then I'll delete this one...or send it to Graveyard or smth first

P.S: Btw I haven't do a recycle bin in this forum 'cause it's not necessary yet
Back to top Go down
tat-tat

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Anti-Claw of Dreadlord (by VladislausX)   [Advanced] Anti-Claw of Dreadlord (by VladislausX) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 7:47 pm

okok i suggest is use 1 slayer stand near the wall and the another slayer remain any place in the map while the vamp has stunned the slayer and used claw of deadlord then quickly blink the another slayer to your base and activate his/her ulti.
Back to top Go down
DEAncientNaga
Administrators
Administrators

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Anti-Claw of Dreadlord (by VladislausX)   [Advanced] Anti-Claw of Dreadlord (by VladislausX) EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:06 am

more feeder vamp get more lvl o.O

forgive them, they still new
Back to top Go down
tat-tat

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Anti-Claw of Dreadlord (by VladislausX)   [Advanced] Anti-Claw of Dreadlord (by VladislausX) EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 2:03 pm

anyway vampire gets more experience by killing living units instead of destroying the building.
Back to top Go down
~LoLx

Contributions (pts.) : 2

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Anti-Claw of Dreadlord (by VladislausX)   [Advanced] Anti-Claw of Dreadlord (by VladislausX) EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 7:27 pm

tat-tat u got approve me??? i added edi wor!!!
Back to top Go down
DEAncientNaga
Administrators
Administrators

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Anti-Claw of Dreadlord (by VladislausX)   [Advanced] Anti-Claw of Dreadlord (by VladislausX) EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 12:23 pm

what have you added?
Back to top Go down
.Icy

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Anti-Claw of Dreadlord (by VladislausX)   [Advanced] Anti-Claw of Dreadlord (by VladislausX) EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 9:19 pm

Oh. I'm from v^ps. Im called v^ps.eMo or .Icy
Back to top Go down
DEAncientNaga
Administrators
Administrators

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Anti-Claw of Dreadlord (by VladislausX)   [Advanced] Anti-Claw of Dreadlord (by VladislausX) EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 9:07 am

Hope can play with u after my exam Smile
Back to top Go down
cboy123

cboy123

Contributions (pts.) : 75

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Anti-Claw of Dreadlord (by VladislausX)   [Advanced] Anti-Claw of Dreadlord (by VladislausX) EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:53 am

I wonder I survived this kind of tactics of vampires with my own kind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Anti-Claw of Dreadlord (by VladislausX)   [Advanced] Anti-Claw of Dreadlord (by VladislausX) Empty

Back to top Go down

[Advanced] Anti-Claw of Dreadlord (by VladislausX)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Official Vampirism Speed Guide :: VS Guides and Tutorials :: Human Guide (Advanced/Expert)-
Jump to: