Official Vampirism Speed Guide
Welcome back.
Welcome back.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Vampirism Speed Guides and Tutorials

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Visit MysForum.net , this site is considered dead and will continue in MysForum.net .
Latest topics
» Google Sexist Video 2010
[Advanced] Ultimate V3X Missle Counter (by Resurrecion) EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 8:28 am by alichy00@gmail.com

» MysForum.net
[Advanced] Ultimate V3X Missle Counter (by Resurrecion) EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 4:51 pm by bahayacc

» [Beginner] Wanna be a vampire? This is the basic guide. :D
[Advanced] Ultimate V3X Missle Counter (by Resurrecion) EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 3:58 pm by kokeylover123

» HELP
[Advanced] Ultimate V3X Missle Counter (by Resurrecion) EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:25 pm by GOGBLITZ

» [Expert] 9:01 Elapsed time Base of Operation
[Advanced] Ultimate V3X Missle Counter (by Resurrecion) EmptyThu May 17, 2012 5:18 am by FrozenThrone

» Vampirism Speed FAQs Album
[Advanced] Ultimate V3X Missle Counter (by Resurrecion) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:54 pm by DEAncientNaga

» [Warcraft 3]Laughing Humbles
[Advanced] Ultimate V3X Missle Counter (by Resurrecion) EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 5:15 pm by GOGBLITZ

» [Advanced] The Greatest Harvesting Method
[Advanced] Ultimate V3X Missle Counter (by Resurrecion) EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 5:14 pm by GOGBLITZ

» [Beginner] Hyp0pBlossom's Vampirism Speed Tutorial
[Advanced] Ultimate V3X Missle Counter (by Resurrecion) EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 5:12 pm by GOGBLITZ

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
DEAncientNaga
[Advanced] Ultimate V3X Missle Counter (by Resurrecion) I_vote_lcap[Advanced] Ultimate V3X Missle Counter (by Resurrecion) I_voting_bar[Advanced] Ultimate V3X Missle Counter (by Resurrecion) I_vote_rcap 
GOGBLITZ
[Advanced] Ultimate V3X Missle Counter (by Resurrecion) I_vote_lcap[Advanced] Ultimate V3X Missle Counter (by Resurrecion) I_voting_bar[Advanced] Ultimate V3X Missle Counter (by Resurrecion) I_vote_rcap 
cboy123
*XxCantStopxX
tat-tat
Risugami
sext
.Icy
splakatum04
vamptastic

[Advanced] Ultimate V3X Missle Counter (by Resurrecion)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DEAncientNaga
Administrators
Administrators

Contributions (pts.) : 270
User rating : -10

[Advanced] Ultimate V3X Missle Counter (by Resurrecion) Empty
PostSubject: [Advanced] Ultimate V3X Missle Counter (by Resurrecion)   [Advanced] Ultimate V3X Missle Counter (by Resurrecion) EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 3:15 pm

Hi guys, in this post, I am going to show you how to:
PREVENT V3X MISSLE FROM KILLING YOUR HUMAN

What is the V3X Missle?
- An item that can only be used by Vampires.
- Coolsdown at the 10:00 mark of elasped game time.
- Restocking takes 2:00 minutes.
- Maximum of 1 stock per time.
- Costs 1250 gold.
- Has a global casting range.
- Shoots a slow moving missle at an enemy organic unit and kills it instantly upon contact.

Why is the V3X Missle used?
- A method to kill Humans faster or when the Vampire knows the opponent is not focusing on his/her Human.
- Used as a final resort when the Vampire is unable to break down the opponent's base.

How do you avoid the V3X Missle?
TECHNIQUE #1 - Blink repeatedly around the map (as far away as possible) for 30 seconds and pausing a while with each blink for about 5 seconds. (I do not know how this works but it has been proved effective.)

TECHNIQUE #2 - Training a few fake Humans to trick the Vampire. (This move is rather risky and wastes resources.)

TECHNIQUE #3 - Hiding your Human in a crowded/covered spot where it becomes very hard to find and select. (I do not use this method because it still has a chance of being targeted.)

TECHNIQUE #4 - Sending your Slayer to buy the V3X Missle every single time it restocks. (Effective but quite expensive during middle game at around 11:00 minutes ++)

TECHNIQUE #5 - Observe the Vampire occasionally to check if he/she has casted the V3X Missle on your Human and wait for the V3X Missle to approach your Human. Then cast Divine Shield when the V3X is upon you. (Can be countered with Soul Burn or a high AOE stun.)

TECHNIQUE #FINAL - When you know the Vampire has casted a V3X Missle on your Human, select your Human and click on the Switch Gender item on the top right of your inventory ( Numpad 8 ). Afterthat, you're safe. Thats right, that is all there is to this technique and I use this all the time and it has never failed me before. You don't even have to move a single step after pressing the Switch Gender item. You can then continue with your work without worry. (This techinique is actually a bug and it is 100% effective. Just make sure the Vampire has already shot the V3X Missle at you and that your Human doesn't get stunned. Soul Burn's Silence does not affect this technique in any way.)

How do I know when the Vampire has shot a V3X Missle?
- When you hear a missle being shot (Can only be heard when Vampire fires the missle at a range of approximately 2k)
- Build a few goldmines but do not stack them above the Vampire's base where there are 2 uphill slopes and there, you can scout the shops 24/7. Just check them occasionally after the 10:00 mark and if you see the V3X Missle on cooldown, you know the Vampire has bought it. (There is a trick the Vampire could use to bluff you that he/she has shot the V3X Missle but did not.)
- Get a Slayer and buy some Sentry Wards/Eye of Seeing at one of the Vampire's shops and place the ward where ever you want to scout for the Vampire. Also reveals nearby invisible units. (I think warding is very similar to the building of goldmines in the Vampire's base because the only purpose of warding is to SCOUT for the Vampire. Other uses could be like having a further range of invisibility detection than Wall of Seeing in order to be able to attack the Vampire earlier or deal more damage to it when the Vampire retreats from your base or you are too lazy/unresourceful to cast Reveal.
- Build 2 - 3 Command Centres during late game to permanently reveal the whole map and stalk the Vampire as you will know his every single move. (Greatly annoys the Vampire and foils his/her master plans.)

I do not believe that TECHNIQUE #FINAL works because it is just too unbelievable
- Try it out yourself and see if it works.
- I am not 100% sure on how this bug works, but i believe that the triggers are at fault and it goes like this - If unit uses item > Pause unit for 2.5 seconds > If unit is not dead after 2.5 seconds > Replace current unit with unit Male/Female.
I believe the fault lies with replacing the current unit with another unit.
I concluded this because Switch Gender could negate the effects of Soul Burn as well.

Thank You Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://vampirismspeed.forumms.net
cboy123

cboy123

Contributions (pts.) : 75
User rating : 0

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Ultimate V3X Missle Counter (by Resurrecion)   [Advanced] Ultimate V3X Missle Counter (by Resurrecion) EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 12:59 pm

Technique #Final is very very useless IF
Explanation: Ok then, the vampire shot the missile.
Then you change your gender but you never go away from that spot.
and your dead!
Back to top Go down
DEAncientNaga
Administrators
Administrators

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Ultimate V3X Missle Counter (by Resurrecion)   [Advanced] Ultimate V3X Missle Counter (by Resurrecion) EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 12:30 pm

It's ok if you didn't move from your spot, you won't die after you change gender

Reason: It changes unit, model
The missile only hit specific target and not other unit who stands there die too
It's a trigger mistake however Very Happy
Better ask SaMmM to renew xD
Back to top Go down
cboy123

cboy123

Contributions (pts.) : 75

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Ultimate V3X Missle Counter (by Resurrecion)   [Advanced] Ultimate V3X Missle Counter (by Resurrecion) EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 2:33 pm

DEAncientNaga wrote:
It's ok if you didn't move from your spot, you won't die after you change gender

Reason: It changes unit, model
The missile only hit specific target and not other unit who stands there die too
It's a trigger mistake however Very Happy
Better ask SaMmM to renew xD

I think you blink and get backing to the same spot will kill you. Forget that experience. maybe 2 years ago.
Back to top Go down
GOGBLITZ

Contributions (pts.) : 449
User rating : 20

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Ultimate V3X Missle Counter (by Resurrecion)   [Advanced] Ultimate V3X Missle Counter (by Resurrecion) EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 6:36 am

disagree ...... vamp can tank towers and use fei beast tank ur human atk.. the human who atk the fei beast is fake.... so vamp will use lvl 20 stun and shot v3x to the human not atking the fei beast ..... game over i win you lose...........
Back to top Go down
GOGBLITZ

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Ultimate V3X Missle Counter (by Resurrecion)   [Advanced] Ultimate V3X Missle Counter (by Resurrecion) EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 6:40 am

if i were you , i build a safe gold mine spot 5-6 gold mine , max all gold mine , the map white white.... vamp never finds me.......... infact , he tree cut and destroy also no earn ....... the safe gold mine just like u build bunch of tower of pearls ... it just invulrable , effective ........ vamp never get touch on it .. if got tiny marine get 2 slayer , research center range research , slayer tavern damage research , command center .BOO slayer godlike research , each slayer get 4 kitty claw , one slot for buy ban , the tiny marine die in no time....
Back to top Go down
Risugami

Contributions (pts.) : 12

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Ultimate V3X Missle Counter (by Resurrecion)   [Advanced] Ultimate V3X Missle Counter (by Resurrecion) EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 2:25 pm

Mostly, players don't do that. And well, even though he can identify the real human. When he casts the v3x missile, you can change your gender. Although changing your gender takes some time. It still can get you, so what I do is well hide myself between endgame towers. Works everytime. LOL. I don't value fake humans that much. And small amount of people use it.
Back to top Go down
GOGBLITZ

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Ultimate V3X Missle Counter (by Resurrecion)   [Advanced] Ultimate V3X Missle Counter (by Resurrecion) EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 4:56 pm

but vamp can use the option green bar to find u then permant stun u then v3x u....i win , u lose .. ahahahaha
Back to top Go down
DEAncientNaga
Administrators
Administrators

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Ultimate V3X Missle Counter (by Resurrecion)   [Advanced] Ultimate V3X Missle Counter (by Resurrecion) EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 2:39 am

Risugami wrote:
Mostly, players don't do that. And well, even though he can identify the real human. When he casts the v3x missile, you can change your gender. Although changing your gender takes some time. It still can get you, so what I do is well hide myself between endgame towers. Works everytime. LOL. I don't value fake humans that much. And small amount of people use it.
What I want to say is if you hide among towers you should get some fake humans inside too, well you know, at least 1 to decrease chances of dying.

You won't know when he shoot the missile, you can't reveal him always.

Remember, fake humans have aggressive stand, they attack enemy once it's in their sight.

GOGBLITZ wrote:
but vamp can use the option green bar to find u then permant stun u then v3x u....i win , u lose .. ahahahaha
What is the green bar you mean??

Um...he won't lose unless he is the last survivor Wink
Back to top Go down
tat-tat

Contributions (pts.) : 16

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Ultimate V3X Missle Counter (by Resurrecion)   [Advanced] Ultimate V3X Missle Counter (by Resurrecion) EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 4:22 pm

he meant hp bar
Back to top Go down
GOGBLITZ

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Ultimate V3X Missle Counter (by Resurrecion)   [Advanced] Ultimate V3X Missle Counter (by Resurrecion) EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 8:21 am

u can go option SET HP BAR then u sure GG , so u shouldnt claim so big base to let units enter and indentify fake humans and real human
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Ultimate V3X Missle Counter (by Resurrecion)   [Advanced] Ultimate V3X Missle Counter (by Resurrecion) Empty

Back to top Go down

[Advanced] Ultimate V3X Missle Counter (by Resurrecion)
Page 1 of 1