Official Vampirism Speed Guide
Welcome back.
Welcome back.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Vampirism Speed Guides and Tutorials

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Visit MysForum.net , this site is considered dead and will continue in MysForum.net .
Latest topics
» Google Sexist Video 2010
[Beginner] Wanna be a vampire? This is the basic guide. :D EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 8:28 am by alichy00@gmail.com

» MysForum.net
[Beginner] Wanna be a vampire? This is the basic guide. :D EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 4:51 pm by bahayacc

» [Beginner] Wanna be a vampire? This is the basic guide. :D
[Beginner] Wanna be a vampire? This is the basic guide. :D EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 3:58 pm by kokeylover123

» HELP
[Beginner] Wanna be a vampire? This is the basic guide. :D EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:25 pm by GOGBLITZ

» [Expert] 9:01 Elapsed time Base of Operation
[Beginner] Wanna be a vampire? This is the basic guide. :D EmptyThu May 17, 2012 5:18 am by FrozenThrone

» Vampirism Speed FAQs Album
[Beginner] Wanna be a vampire? This is the basic guide. :D EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:54 pm by DEAncientNaga

» [Warcraft 3]Laughing Humbles
[Beginner] Wanna be a vampire? This is the basic guide. :D EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 5:15 pm by GOGBLITZ

» [Advanced] The Greatest Harvesting Method
[Beginner] Wanna be a vampire? This is the basic guide. :D EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 5:14 pm by GOGBLITZ

» [Beginner] Hyp0pBlossom's Vampirism Speed Tutorial
[Beginner] Wanna be a vampire? This is the basic guide. :D EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 5:12 pm by GOGBLITZ

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
DEAncientNaga
[Beginner] Wanna be a vampire? This is the basic guide. :D I_vote_lcap[Beginner] Wanna be a vampire? This is the basic guide. :D I_voting_bar[Beginner] Wanna be a vampire? This is the basic guide. :D I_vote_rcap 
GOGBLITZ
[Beginner] Wanna be a vampire? This is the basic guide. :D I_vote_lcap[Beginner] Wanna be a vampire? This is the basic guide. :D I_voting_bar[Beginner] Wanna be a vampire? This is the basic guide. :D I_vote_rcap 
cboy123
*XxCantStopxX
tat-tat
Risugami
sext
.Icy
splakatum04
vamptastic

[Beginner] Wanna be a vampire? This is the basic guide. :D

Go down 
+14
thames1234
H4ze
HellTroopers
Train Heartnet
Saladz
GOGBLITZ
radikal15
Shadow829
sext
jeen123
kevs926
.Icy
nelfaelf
DEAncientNaga
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DEAncientNaga
Administrators
Administrators

Contributions (pts.) : 270
User rating : -10

[Beginner] Wanna be a vampire? This is the basic guide. :D Empty
PostSubject: [Beginner] Wanna be a vampire? This is the basic guide. :D   [Beginner] Wanna be a vampire? This is the basic guide. :D EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 3:07 pm

VladislausX wrote:

Ive been looking through the posts in this forum and there isnt a guide on being a vampire. Okay first things first. A normal vamp game would be a 5humans vs 1 vampire game. So u being a solo vampire will be asked by the host occasionally if u are a noob vamp. Fear not. Read thru this guide and you will be making the host eat his own words. Smile

Okay. As a vampire u have to wait 55seconds to be spawned. First ting u do, far sight an area. There are 2 good sections to scan. First is btm right but make sure ur far sight is placed at a position where u can at least cover 2 or 3 bases. Smile then build ur base near to the 3 item merchants. Now, first 2 items u buy would be boots and invulnerable potion. Now u have 10gold. So big question what do u buy? If u are playng with pros, buy infernal. If not, add chain lightning. If u see a slayer being created, add 2 on critical and 1 on stun and head to the slayer's pool. Kill a slayer and get an urn of dracula and use it. This will enable u to see where the humans are and gauge the pros and the noobs for u to target. Go back to base and buy a graveyard. If u now how to use a shade, use them and then buy a teleport staff if u have enough money. If u dont want to use this method, buy claw of dreadlord and make sure u have 2 skills on heal.

Okay as a vampire, u have almost an unlimited array of items to choose from. Main thing u should do is farm well at the start and aim the pros first. Ok by 3mins, u should have around 200gold. Now, with ur Claw of dreadlord, go to a base with no towers and quite a number of goldmines. These would be the pro players or intermediate players. Try to aim for the intermediate players first. The humans will have emerald wall. With claw of dreadlord u should be able to knock thru their defense easily. Once inside, use ur potion of invulnerability. And run out or at a place where the human cannot see. Then once ur not invulnerable, use heal. U have to be quick about this. Then go back into the base and feast. Smile once ur fat, go to the base u built at the start of the game. Click on it and add ur stats the 50gold stat which will increase in price. (add till 150gold) By now, with tele and shaded, u can go around and destroy all the emerald walls and gg the game.
This is original guide by VladislausX in the old forum, but I emergency moved this post to here.

Last edited by DEAncientNaga on Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://vampirismspeed.forumms.net
nelfaelf

Contributions (pts.) : 1
User rating : 0

PostSubject: Re: [Beginner] Wanna be a vampire? This is the basic guide. :D   [Beginner] Wanna be a vampire? This is the basic guide. :D EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 8:46 pm

I demand more vampire guide . that was like 20 human guide against 1 vampire guide... Sad
Back to top Go down
DEAncientNaga
Administrators
Administrators

PostSubject: Re: [Beginner] Wanna be a vampire? This is the basic guide. :D   [Beginner] Wanna be a vampire? This is the basic guide. :D EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:22 am

nelfaelf wrote:
I demand more vampire guide . that was like 20 human guide against 1 vampire guide... Sad
Yeah sorry, I'm currently revising my exam, I will do that if I'm free

Or if you do that, I would be glad

Just give it a try, I won't angry
Back to top Go down
.Icy

Contributions (pts.) : 6

PostSubject: Re: [Beginner] Wanna be a vampire? This is the basic guide. :D   [Beginner] Wanna be a vampire? This is the basic guide. :D EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 6:10 am

This is not a good guide. I'll show mine.
Step 1: Buy boots and infernal 5 gold.
Step 2: Chain noobs and send infernal on house
Step 3: Send infernal for 2nd wall if only topaz or cornelian
Step 4: Use your research center to buy shade and tp to you.
Step 5: Rod
Step 6: Gg.Com with coakd+Claw (Aim pros first)
Step 7: Common sense
Back to top Go down
DEAncientNaga
Administrators
Administrators

PostSubject: Re: [Beginner] Wanna be a vampire? This is the basic guide. :D   [Beginner] Wanna be a vampire? This is the basic guide. :D EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 6:42 am

Yeah, that's not my guide ><

I just quote someone's post from old forum, thanks anyway
Back to top Go down
.Icy

PostSubject: Re: [Beginner] Wanna be a vampire? This is the basic guide. :D   [Beginner] Wanna be a vampire? This is the basic guide. :D EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 1:47 pm

Ressurecion from singapore vamp room. Original name .WC. BOO Speed of 8.31. An asshole but a pro. Razz
Back to top Go down
kevs926

Contributions (pts.) : 4

PostSubject: Re: [Beginner] Wanna be a vampire? This is the basic guide. :D   [Beginner] Wanna be a vampire? This is the basic guide. :D EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 8:13 pm

other cool tricks

-shade tele tricks

-burst gem, blink tricks

-shade power

-assassin farming tricks

-techies and shade tricks

-early slayer hunting

-hook tele tricks

-early level upgrades for 1 hit chain lightning on furbolgs

-5 rings @ 3min mark

-ring of the hell lords hunting human building golds on unreachable areas

too many tools for vamps to use

etc
Back to top Go down
.Icy

PostSubject: Re: [Beginner] Wanna be a vampire? This is the basic guide. :D   [Beginner] Wanna be a vampire? This is the basic guide. :D EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 6:30 am

all depends on skills.
Back to top Go down
DEAncientNaga
Administrators
Administrators

PostSubject: Re: [Beginner] Wanna be a vampire? This is the basic guide. :D   [Beginner] Wanna be a vampire? This is the basic guide. :D EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 7:21 pm

.Icy wrote:
Ressurecion from singapore vamp room. Original name .WC. BOO Speed of 8.31. An asshole but a pro. Razz
Lol, thanks for inform, I met him before and we played together, few times

Can't contact him now, any idea?

kevs926 wrote:
other cool tricks

-shade tele tricks
-burst gem, blink tricks
-shade power
-assassin farming tricks
-techies and shade tricks
-early slayer hunting
-hook tele tricks
-early level upgrades for 1 hit chain lightning on furbolgs
-5 rings @ 3min mark
-ring of the hell lords hunting human building golds on unreachable areas
too many tools for vamps to use

etc.
It seems you have given few suggestions, I'll try to post how to use them later, and maybe

My exam is 2 more weeks ahead, I just hope to get all pass, then I'll stop going to school for this year and enjoy doing vamp guide
Back to top Go down
jeen123

Contributions (pts.) : 18
User rating : 20

PostSubject: Re: [Beginner] Wanna be a vampire? This is the basic guide. :D   [Beginner] Wanna be a vampire? This is the basic guide. :D EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 10:59 am

nice guide sir for a beginner like me lol
Back to top Go down
jeen123

PostSubject: Re: [Beginner] Wanna be a vampire? This is the basic guide. :D   [Beginner] Wanna be a vampire? This is the basic guide. :D EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 11:00 am

is the claw of dreadlord effective ?
Back to top Go down
jeen123

PostSubject: Re: [Beginner] Wanna be a vampire? This is the basic guide. :D   [Beginner] Wanna be a vampire? This is the basic guide. :D EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 11:02 am

sorry for the double post but i would like to ask another question

the pro are always saying the pudge-shade trick is there a topic about that trick sir ? My base can be enter by vampire always when they use the pudge-shade trick I would like to learn that trick too
Back to top Go down
jeen123

PostSubject: Re: [Beginner] Wanna be a vampire? This is the basic guide. :D   [Beginner] Wanna be a vampire? This is the basic guide. :D EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 11:04 am

guys i would like to contribute a topic about some human guides where should i post it thanks

more powers admins
Back to top Go down
sext

Contributions (pts.) : 14

PostSubject: Re: [Beginner] Wanna be a vampire? This is the basic guide. :D   [Beginner] Wanna be a vampire? This is the basic guide. :D EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 6:32 pm

Nice guide but lacks something
Back to top Go down
Shadow829

Contributions (pts.) : 12
User rating : 10

PostSubject: Re: [Beginner] Wanna be a vampire? This is the basic guide. :D   [Beginner] Wanna be a vampire? This is the basic guide. :D EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 11:54 am

Good Guide. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
radikal15

Contributions (pts.) : 10

PostSubject: Re: [Beginner] Wanna be a vampire? This is the basic guide. :D   [Beginner] Wanna be a vampire? This is the basic guide. :D EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 12:27 pm

tnx for these guides... it helps me a lot as beginner.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
radikal15

PostSubject: Re: [Beginner] Wanna be a vampire? This is the basic guide. :D   [Beginner] Wanna be a vampire? This is the basic guide. :D EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 12:31 pm

.Icy wrote:
This is not a good guide. I'll show mine.
Step 1: Buy boots and infernal 5 gold.
Step 2: Chain noobs and send infernal on house
Step 3: Send infernal for 2nd wall if only topaz or cornelian
Step 4: Use your research center to buy shade and tp to you.
Step 5: Rod
Step 6: Gg.Com with coakd+Claw (Aim pros first)
Step 7: Common sense

i'll try this..
Back to top Go down
GOGBLITZ

Contributions (pts.) : 449

PostSubject: Re: [Beginner] Wanna be a vampire? This is the basic guide. :D   [Beginner] Wanna be a vampire? This is the basic guide. :D EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 6:15 am

what do u mean common sense for begginers ? use assasin and some fei beast lo=.= or techies and assasin
Back to top Go down
Saladz

Contributions (pts.) : 2

PostSubject: Re: [Beginner] Wanna be a vampire? This is the basic guide. :D   [Beginner] Wanna be a vampire? This is the basic guide. :D EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 8:42 am

thanks for the simple guide. Any further guide on late game?
Back to top Go down
Train Heartnet

Contributions (pts.) : 12

PostSubject: Re: [Beginner] Wanna be a vampire? This is the basic guide. :D   [Beginner] Wanna be a vampire? This is the basic guide. :D EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 3:04 pm

if me.. i would have do :-

1st step : Put Research center nearby the shops
2nd step : Buy free items ( Boots and Vampiric Concoction ) at blood market. U can also buy Infernal I to farm for Urn
3rd step : take skill ( 2x chain and 1x stompt)
4th step : Use farsight on Bottom right and start farming.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ShadowZHeart
GOGBLITZ

Contributions (pts.) : 449

PostSubject: Re: [Beginner] Wanna be a vampire? This is the basic guide. :D   [Beginner] Wanna be a vampire? This is the basic guide. :D EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 3:05 pm

kk shadowz heart hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
HellTroopers

Contributions (pts.) : 2

PostSubject: Re: [Beginner] Wanna be a vampire? This is the basic guide. :D   [Beginner] Wanna be a vampire? This is the basic guide. :D EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 3:19 pm

Yeah Baby Yeah ~
Back to top Go down
H4ze

Contributions (pts.) : 9

PostSubject: Re: [Beginner] Wanna be a vampire? This is the basic guide. :D   [Beginner] Wanna be a vampire? This is the basic guide. :D EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 6:49 pm

great guide helped me alot
Back to top Go down
thames1234

PostSubject: Re: [Beginner] Wanna be a vampire? This is the basic guide. :D   [Beginner] Wanna be a vampire? This is the basic guide. :D EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 6:27 pm

not really the best of guides but enough for a noob to not be known as a noob for that game lol
Back to top Go down
hjchan

PostSubject: Re: [Beginner] Wanna be a vampire? This is the basic guide. :D   [Beginner] Wanna be a vampire? This is the basic guide. :D EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 5:38 pm

nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Beginner] Wanna be a vampire? This is the basic guide. :D   [Beginner] Wanna be a vampire? This is the basic guide. :D Empty

Back to top Go down

[Beginner] Wanna be a vampire? This is the basic guide. :D
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next