Official Vampirism Speed Guide
Welcome back.
Welcome back.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Vampirism Speed Guides and Tutorials

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Visit MysForum.net , this site is considered dead and will continue in MysForum.net .
Latest topics
» Google Sexist Video 2010
[Warcraft 3]Laughing Humbles EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 8:28 am by alichy00@gmail.com

» MysForum.net
[Warcraft 3]Laughing Humbles EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 4:51 pm by bahayacc

» [Beginner] Wanna be a vampire? This is the basic guide. :D
[Warcraft 3]Laughing Humbles EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 3:58 pm by kokeylover123

» HELP
[Warcraft 3]Laughing Humbles EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:25 pm by GOGBLITZ

» [Expert] 9:01 Elapsed time Base of Operation
[Warcraft 3]Laughing Humbles EmptyThu May 17, 2012 5:18 am by FrozenThrone

» Vampirism Speed FAQs Album
[Warcraft 3]Laughing Humbles EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:54 pm by DEAncientNaga

» [Warcraft 3]Laughing Humbles
[Warcraft 3]Laughing Humbles EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 5:15 pm by GOGBLITZ

» [Advanced] The Greatest Harvesting Method
[Warcraft 3]Laughing Humbles EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 5:14 pm by GOGBLITZ

» [Beginner] Hyp0pBlossom's Vampirism Speed Tutorial
[Warcraft 3]Laughing Humbles EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 5:12 pm by GOGBLITZ

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
DEAncientNaga
[Warcraft 3]Laughing Humbles I_vote_lcap[Warcraft 3]Laughing Humbles I_voting_bar[Warcraft 3]Laughing Humbles I_vote_rcap 
GOGBLITZ
[Warcraft 3]Laughing Humbles I_vote_lcap[Warcraft 3]Laughing Humbles I_voting_bar[Warcraft 3]Laughing Humbles I_vote_rcap 
cboy123
*XxCantStopxX
tat-tat
Risugami
sext
.Icy
splakatum04
vamptastic

[Warcraft 3]Laughing Humbles

Go down 
+2
DEAncientNaga
cboy123
6 posters
AuthorMessage
cboy123

cboy123

Contributions (pts.) : 75
User rating : 0

[Warcraft 3]Laughing Humbles Empty
PostSubject: [Warcraft 3]Laughing Humbles   [Warcraft 3]Laughing Humbles EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 12:51 pm

Hello, my name is cboy123 also known as Hyp0pBlossom aka SaNtInO_WaRrIoR aka AppleS aka Wind Freeze and I am the leader of the group called Laughing Humbles.

History of Laughing Humbles
The Laughing Humbles started when I am playing a game called "League of Legends" or abbreviationally called LoL. I randomly team-up with people who always listened to me and my tactics. We won the game and someone propose that we would make a group and I would be the group leader. At first, I refuse but then find it thrilling so I decided to lead the group. Well, we need to make a name for the group. Well, I got a lot of suggestions but doesn't fit our characteristics. Then, I got a name in my head. At first it was "Laughing Demons". They instantly refuse since it was too demonic for us. Well, I remembers our fun in the game that we always laugh even though we have the losing chance so I decided to make it "Laughing Humbles" and they agree. So this is the start of Laughing Humbles

Requirements/Values/Rules to follow for becoming a Member
[list=A][*]You must not talk trash even for other players except if they are very annoying
[*]You must be a Wc3 player to join the wc3 version of the clan
[*]Enjoy the stay.

Website of Laughing Humbles
I am still creating a forum but only I need a good hosting forum so you got any?
Back to top Go down
DEAncientNaga
Administrators
Administrators

Contributions (pts.) : 270
User rating : -10

PostSubject: Re: [Warcraft 3]Laughing Humbles   [Warcraft 3]Laughing Humbles EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 12:23 pm

Thanks for sharing the clan ^^

Hope many people will join you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://vampirismspeed.forumms.net
cboy123

cboy123

Contributions (pts.) : 75

PostSubject: Re: [Warcraft 3]Laughing Humbles   [Warcraft 3]Laughing Humbles EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 2:23 pm

Already got a group in FB
Back to top Go down
vamptastic

Contributions (pts.) : 12

PostSubject: Re: [Warcraft 3]Laughing Humbles   [Warcraft 3]Laughing Humbles EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 5:37 pm

gg.com
Back to top Go down
*XxCantStopxX

Contributions (pts.) : 42

PostSubject: Re: [Warcraft 3]Laughing Humbles   [Warcraft 3]Laughing Humbles EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:01 pm

Can I join ur clan????
Back to top Go down
chinvuiyen1

Contributions (pts.) : 2

PostSubject: Re: [Warcraft 3]Laughing Humbles   [Warcraft 3]Laughing Humbles EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:54 am

can i join ur clan/??
Back to top Go down
GOGBLITZ

Contributions (pts.) : 449
User rating : 20

PostSubject: Re: [Warcraft 3]Laughing Humbles   [Warcraft 3]Laughing Humbles EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 5:15 pm

THIS FORUM WILL BE CLOSED , MOVING TO WWW.MYSFORUM.NET
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Warcraft 3]Laughing Humbles   [Warcraft 3]Laughing Humbles Empty

Back to top Go down

[Warcraft 3]Laughing Humbles
Page 1 of 1